What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our newsletter subscriber form requires users to provide contact information that may include name, e-mail address, address, interests, and similar information.
- We do not collect any sensitive personal information from our visitors.
- We will never sell your information to a third party.
- We will never share your information with a third party.
Use by JeducationWorld.com:
When you create an e-mail account with JeducationWorld.com you will receive emails from us updating you on new content posted to our blog. If you do not wish to hear from us, simply use the unsubscribe feature on these emails or contact us directly.
Our Site contains links to other Websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Website for which JeducationWorld.com has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
By accessing the Website of JeducationWorld.com, or any of our subdomains, if any, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use or access these Websites.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content, including post comments:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, or otherwise;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of content, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Site; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through JeducationWorld.com’s Website.
Additionally, you agree:
- to refrain from inflammatory posts, including comments, or rhetoric that might incite flames. Posts/comments that are attacks on someone else’s religion, operating system, ethics, ancestry, Internet service provider, attitude, or mother are not okay.
- to avoid commercial solicitation.
- not to solicit donations for any organization or individual.
- to try to explain any acronyms or technical terms to the greatest extent possible so that people in the lists who are less knowledgeable can learn and understand.
- that JeducationWorld.com may email you directly from time to time about our services. All emails will contain clear opt-out instructions compliant with US Spam prevention regulations.
The materials on JeducationWorld.com’s Website is provided “as is.” JeducationWorld.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied. While we do our best to ensure that only quality content/resources are posted, the materials appearing on JeducationWorld.com’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JeducationWorld.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its Websites are accurate, complete, or current.
JeducationWorld.com may make changes to the materials contained on its Websites at any time without notice. JeducationWorld.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JeducationWorld.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JeducationWorld.com of the site. Use of any such linked Website is at the user’s own risk.
6. Contacting JeducationWorld.com:
7. If you believe your copyright is being infringed:
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any Content on the Site infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice (“Notice”), pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512 (c)) by e-mail to pincusfund
8. Governing laws, jurisdictions:
These Terms shall be solely governed by the laws of the state of Israel, including their statutes regarding conflict of laws and may be solely brought to the competent courts of the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa District. You undertake not to initiate any class action, for any reason, against JeducationWorld.com, the Pincus Fund for Jewish Education or ejewishphilanthropy.com and to claim your damages only according to this agreement.