Interested in learning more about Judaism to enrich your skills as a Jewish educator? The Paideia One-Year Jewish Studies Program is a great opportunity for European Jewish educators to build their literacy in Jewish Studies.
The Paideia One-Year Jewish Studies Program in Stockholm gives you:
– Immersive academic studies and exploration of Jewish text
– World leading faculty from i.a. Paideia, Hebrew University, Ben-Gurion University and Tel Aviv University
– Hebrew Ulpan at 3 different levels
– Academic and cultural mid-year study trip to Israel
– The possibility of completing an MA in Jewish Civilizations (at the Hochschule für Jüdische Studien Heidelberg)
– A pan-European network
– The inclusion in a 700-member strong community of Paideia graduates from all over Europe
– Follow-up programming such as the yearly Paideia alumni conference in locations across Europe, each year gathering 100+ community activists, educators, academics and social innovators
FINAL DEADLINE: MARCH 31
Learn more about the program!
To apply click here!